Du bist nicht angemeldet bzw. registriert. Wenn du dich anmeldest oder registrierst kannst du alle Funktionalitäten des Forenboardes nutzen ...
Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
GC1H2PC <Der Vampir> DE->EN
Würde sich da wer darüber trauen? Wink

Link zum Vampir

Und keine Angst: er beisst nicht, wenn ich es nicht will Smile
mal schauen, ich hab morgen einen AKH-Tag, hab vielleicht ein bisschen Zeit...
Gloria Gaynor, October 1978!
morn'!

Had some minutes of translation with my first coffee.
See ya at the entrance... but be prepared to be "menued"!

When I was buried 1890, Vienna’s central cemetery ought to be called pretty young. I did not rest too long in my tomb when I resurrected as an “undead”. At that time I remember the cemetery as of minor size. Still inexperienced as a vampire, I hardly dared to leave the site for a while. After sunset, the entire graveyard used to seem deserted. That’s why I had to return to my coffin way hungry most of the time. Anyway, numerous deers and rabbits living right around were my only dining option at that time whether I liked it or not.

I even considered becoming a vegetarian and tried to slake my needs by blood oranges (how annoying!). At the times, the cemetery largened, my chances relishing human blood increased significantly. Unfortunately, opening times were established detaining people staying there during darkness.
When 1952 the first major conference of European vampires was held at the central cemetery, I was lucky enough to get to know a vampire from England offering me a drink facilitating me resting outside my grave for a while during daylight.

Moreover, this drink made my eyes see things remaining invisible for others. Downside was, my wonderful ebony eyes turned glossy blue…
How embarrassing: A blue eyed vampire – scoffed at by all the fellows around.

Anyway, fresh human blood was accessible from dusk till dawn now and I used to lurk around in vicinity of several exits watching out for juicy victims. Moreover, I sometimes managed to get hold of some incautious mechanics, working at the adjacent workshop of Vienna city’s transport services.

My fellow-vampires, affected by growing jealousy of my ability to rest outside during daylight for a while and being capable of noticing issues invisible to others, expelled me from my usual home range.
Nothing but a fistful of soil was left to find a new domicile outside my home graveyard. Hard enough, but I managed well. Even if I feel deserted there now, all the envy is gone. And every morning and night I shall wait at the entrance…

For you?

Don’t be scary to bite the dust, just pay me a visit to be sure….

You'll find me at…
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
ok, hat sich erledigt - muss mir halt doch ein Buch mit zum AKH nehmen Smile
Danke schön!!!! Wink
...und damit kann man hier auch zusperren!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Österr. Geocaching Forum | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum
Erdstrahlen Freie Webseite!

Internationales Geocaching Portal

Webspace und Traffic kosten Geld. Da dieses Forum von privater Seite finanziert wird, und die Kosten aufgrund des Wachstums auch steigen, hast du hier die Möglichkeit deiner Zufriedenheit mit dem Forenboard und dessen Services Ausdruck zu verleihen. Jeder noch so kleine Beitrag sichert den Fortbestand dieses Forenboards. Vorab sei allen gedankt die dieses Forum, sei es finanziell oder auch durch geopferte Zeit, unterstützen: